Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] (no subject)

From: "Shikha ." <shikha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 16:40:37 +0530
Hello ,

We are facing some decoding issues in PER based protocols.Even the optionals fields are dissected by wireshark & it shows a UNKNOWN PER error.

We are using 1.6.5 code as a baseline code.

We have also raised a bug in wireshark bugzilla (BUG ID : 7004 ) for this issue.

Please revert back in case of any clarification.

-Regards
Shikha  Chowdhary

Please refer to http://www.aricent.com/legal/email_disclaimer.html
for important disclosures regarding this electronic communication.