Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Query.

From: krishna hegde <hegde.krishna@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 17:13:16 +0530
Can anybody help in updating the setup of  user guide for the users of Visual studio 2010.

My Query is not solved. Please check the mail below for my query. When I get reply from eh community I get the wrong link to look for solution.does not talk about the problem. Can any body help me solve this problem.

I am using Windows 7 as OS.Visual studio 2010 as the build tool.I  have copied the source build for Win32 fand placed under C:\wireshark. edited the  config file for the Visual studio 2010.

Also I am not clear about using the wget  to install libraries.

Thanks
Krishna

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 10:47:33 -0400