Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Update Buildbot to add Qt support

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 10:03:36 -0700
On 3/18/12 10:20 AM, Alexis La Goutte wrote:
> Hi Gerald,
>
> There is plan to add Qt to the Buildbot ? (Windows & Linux Buildbot)
>
> Also update the Windows NSIS installer to add a option to install
> Qtshark (With a comment : Beta or Preview Technology... ;-) ).
>
> I try to launch Qtshark in Windows with Qt Library, only need
> Qtshark.exe and 2 Library (QtCore4.dll and QtGui4.dll) (in Wireshark folder)
>
> I think it will help the integration and evolution of Qtshark.

We might want to simply add a top-level "make" target which triggers a
Qt build. It looks like Guy might be working on this if his last few
checkins are any indication.

In the mean time I added a couple of build steps to the Ubuntu builder
to run "qmake" followed by "make" in ui/qt. Qt isn't installed on the
Windows builders yet. I'll try to do that soon.

--
Join us for Sharkfest ’12! · Wireshark® Developer and User Conference
Berkeley, CA, June 24-27 · sharkfest.wireshark.org