Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Update Buildbot to add Qt support

From: Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 18:20:24 +0100
Hi Gerald,

There is plan to add Qt to the Buildbot ? (Windows & Linux Buildbot)

Also update the Windows NSIS installer to add a option to install Qtshark (With a comment : Beta or Preview Technology... ;-) ).

I try to launch Qtshark in Windows with Qt Library, only need Qtshark.exe and 2 Library (QtCore4.dll and QtGui4.dll) (in Wireshark folder)

I think it will help the integration and evolution of Qtshark.

Regards,