Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [DNS]request with no response, can someone tell me why?

From: Anders Broman <a.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 09:25:34 +0100
Liu Xiaozhong skrev 2012-03-17 04:14:

Hi, everyone

         My pleasure to get your attention. Someday I encountered a [DNS] flow as follows, after pdp context activation, the ms send [DNS]request 4 times, but receive no response, and then the ms send a [ICMP] packet, telling network destination unreachable:

But acturely, the [BSSGP]DL-UNITDATA underlined in the above graph is decoded into [DNS]response in other software, as follows:

So I don’t know what is the problem, the attachment is raw signal file, can someone discuss it?

Thanks in advance!

It works with the development version of Wireshark, what version are you using?
Regards
Anders