Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] tshark -x options

From: kahou lei <kahou82@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 10:59:00 -0700
On 03/13/2012 09:00 PM, Guy Harris wrote:
On Mar 13, 2012, at 2:45 PM, kahou lei wrote:

Can anyone tell me if I can achieve the same thing that wireshark does in tshark?
Yes.  Enable "Packet summary line" in addition to "Packet bytes".
... In the File->Print menu (as opposed to the File->Export menu).

Thanks for the reply. Actually I want another way around. That is, I don't want the Packet Summary Line in Tshark.

Thanks,
Kahou