Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] regarding wireless data frames

From: abhinav narain <abhinavnarain10@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 19:47:42 -0500
hi,
 I have seen tcpdump,wireshark both just print packet contents till mac header in monitor mode.
In case of normal wireless interfaces (wlan0), they follow a different execution path.
Can someone tell me what should I expect in the the frame after ieee80211_hdr (which comes after the radiotap header)  ?
According to my knowledge, I assume if the control frame bit with
Is it an llc header with a general format :
struct llc_hdr {
  uint8 dsap;
  uint8 ssap;
  struct {
    uint8 ui;
    uint8 org_code[3];
    uint16 ether_type;
  } snap;
};
so that i can jump it and get the ip header ?
If some one can correct me ? would be great

Abhinav