Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] QtShark Translation

From: Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 10:10:40 +0100
Hi Joerg,

On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 10:50 PM, Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Alexis,

nice piece of work. I have one annotation and one question:

You might try the following instructions for cmake:
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake:How_To_Build_Qt4_Software
but I'd be willing to do this once internationalization is committed.

I tried but... no work ! (for the moment...)

While looking at the translation file: It seems to contain the line numbers
of the english original - does this mean the translation will fail if the
line numbers change because someone makes changes to the code?
No !
The line is only for information... when the translator translate ! (with Qt linguist) (there is a source view to see the context of the translation...)
and the line is auto-generated by lupdate !

Thanks
  Jörg
--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>