Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] QtShark Translation

From: Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 20:21:14 +0100
Hi,

I realized a patch to add the i10n version of QtShark. The goal is only to translate the Gui (not dissector)
Actually, there is only a french translations !

To test, launch qtshark with LANG=fr ./qtshark (in ui/qt folder)

For make your own translation! it is easy !
  • Add your translation (wireshark_XX.ts) in QtShark.pro
  • Launch lupdate QtShark.pro to generate/update your translation file
  • Translate with Qt Linguist
  • Launch lrelease QtShark.pro to create/update wireshark_xx.qm file

More information about Qt Translation is available in http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/linguist-manual.html

It missing some feature :
* Add preference to select(force) your language
* Support of Cmake
* Some text it is no available for translation...

Regards,