Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark 1.6.5 : No packet colorization not available

Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 14:13:19 -0600
Hi,

I am using Wireshark 1.6.5 in Ubuntu. Packet colorization is not available when I start Wireshark from command line with "with the interface specified" and along with option "K".
./wireshark -k -i eth3

But when if i select the interface from GUI packet colorization is available.
./wireshark
then the interface is selected from the list in GUI.

I could go and manually set the color for a specific packet based on the protocol, but the default colorization does not occur. I checked it packet colorization is disabled but it is ON. Could some one please tell me whats happening here? Is there any option that needs to be specified in the command line to have the packets colors?