Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Data not getting formatted for custom columns added

From: ashish goel <ashish.kumar.goel1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 20:56:15 +0530
Hi all,

I have defined some custom columns through preferences -> Columns. and I want the data of these columns to be formatted as strings not raw bytes.
I have used VALS() function in my dissector code while registering fields and it is working fine in the packet details window but in the columns the data is not formatted.

any suggestions?

--
Thanks,
Ashish