Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Err when using a pipe

Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 19:33:27 -0600
Hi,

I start wireshark from command line : "sudo ./wireshark -k -i /tmp/pipe"

I have a capture dump in libpcap format which i wite into the pipe (/tmp/pipe) after starting wireshark. Everytime i do this wireshark
displays the contents of the file but at the end it shows segmentation fault. The capture file is from my previous run of wireshark saved in libpcap format.

Wireshark perfectly works with the same file when open though GUI. I am using wireshark 1.6.5 on linux. Could some one pls tell me
why this behavior occurs?

Thanks
Vijay