Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Query

From: Krishnamurthy Mayya <krishnamurthymayya@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 08:31:42 +0530
Hi all,
Is it ok if we create a new bug in wireshark bugzilla to say that we are working on writing the decoding module for these protocols and attach the patches, packets after we are done with it??
I just wanted to avoid the duplicate work getting done by many. I am currently working on writing the decoding modules based on few RFCs and will actually take some time to submit it back.

Thanks in advance for the reply.

Thanks and regards
Krishnamurthy Mayya