Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Get interface name in packet-frame.c

From: Anders Broman <a.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 21:40:05 +0100
Hi,
in packet-frame.c we now have
proto_tree_add_uint(fh_tree, hf_frame_interface_id, tvb, 0, 0, pinfo->fd->interface_id); It would be nifty to also provide the name, what would be the proper way to access the information from the wtap struct? and where should the accessor function be placed, epan?
I suppose this is the only dissector that would need the information.
Regards
Anders