Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Problems building on Mac

From: Andy Ling <andy.ling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 13:51:37 +0000 (UTC)
Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@...> writes:

> andy.ling@... wrote:
> > It looks like the source distribution doesn't include the Wireshark
> > package.pmdoc directory and its
> > associated files. If I browse the source, bug fixed version of the files
> > have been
> > there since May last year, but they aren't in any of the source archives
> > I've downloaded.
>
> Now you're talking about something I understand.  I added that directory
> to the source distribution in r41040.  This did, however, require
> renaming the directory to get rid of the space.

OK, I've downloaded the 1.7.1-SVN-41046 tar ball and that includes
a Wireshark_package.pmdoc directory.

I copied the whole of the packaging/mackosx directory tree to my 1.6.5
source tree and did a rebuild

autogen, configure, make, make osx-package

and it all builds without a problem. So if that makes in into the next release
it looks like it will be fixed.

Thanks

Andy Ling