Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How to import the sample captures from SampleCaptures to the men

From: Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 15:08:20 +0100
Hi

Uploaded 3 sample captures to the SampleCaptures page on wiki last
week. Now some days later, the captures are not appearing in the
buildbot waterfall for the CLANG buildbot. I am wondering if I made
some mistake, or named the files wrong.

Could someone who has access to the system check it out and give me
some feedback if I should change the files?

kind regards,
Roland