Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Sample Captures from wireshark repository

Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 22:16:53 -0600
Hi,

I downloaded some captures from the Sample Captures page tried reading it in wireshark through a pipe.
I reported "invalid libpcap format" error. But when i directly open the file using wireshark it reads fine. I dont
understand why this happen? Isnt the file having the global header?

I tried to do the same thing with my own capture file. This time it worked in both these methods. Could someone
pls tell me why it is?

Thanks
Vijay