Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Problems with r40742

From: Stephen Fisher <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 15:21:16 -0700
r40742 is causing compilation problems on FreeBSD (64-bit 9.0-RELEASE):

    packet-smpp.c: In function 'smpp_mktime':
    packet-smpp.c:1189: error: invalid operands to binary -

With reference to this code:

	*secs -= timezone;

... for which Jeff had concerns about its portability in the commit comment:

"1) subtract the 'timezone' (or '_timezone' on Windows) back out after calling
   mktime()

(I *think* (1) is portable: POSIX says that variable should exist...)"