Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] can't compile wireshark

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 11:27:31 -0500
On 2/12/2012 2:29 AM, Rafi Lavi wrote:
erf.c
erf.c(651) : warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'gint64' to 'int',
possible loss of data

This compiles w/o a warning using my Windows 2008 compiler to compile the latest SVN (development) Wireshark source.

Which version of the Wireshark source are you using to build Wireshark ?
   SVN ??
   1.6.5 source ?
   Other ??

MSVC2005 is supposed to be still supported so it would be (mildly) interesting to see if we can fix the warning (or if it has already been fixed in the latest development source).

Bill