Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] SSL decryption breaks after retransmission

From: Max Dmitrichenko <dmitrmax@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 15:13:54 +0400
2012/2/10 Martin Wilck <martin.wilck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hello,

I just stumbled upon the known problem "SSL decryption breaks after
retransmission"
(http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-dev/200805/msg00067.html) with
wireshark 1.6.5.

I wonder if a patch for this issue is available? Is anybody working on this?

I have made a patch and put it into the bug tracker about half a year ago. Now I think it could be implemented better than it is, but I have not discussed it with core developers and I've made it in a way to not break anything existing. It is done in the  TCP desegment layer but needs some assistance from upper layer.

--
Max