Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Meeting minutes from (pre)FOSDEM meeting

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 16:25:33 -0500
Alexis La Goutte wrote:
Thanks, for the minute !

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 4:51 PM, Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

 [...]

    i10n:
    - for the GUI OK
    - for the dissectors not OK
    - if someone wants to do it: don't stop him or her

I work on this topic with qtshark.
I will send a patch soon with i10n support of qtshark (with French translations !)

If you want some help, my wife does freelance English->French translation; I could probably convince her to help out. (She used to be a developer, too, but I'm quite sure she'd rebel against the idea of actual coding, though!)