Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Meeting minutes from (pre)FOSDEM meeting
From: Jeff Morriss <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 16:25:33 -0500
Alexis La Goutte wrote:
Thanks, for the minute !

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 4:51 PM, Joerg Mayer <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
 [...]

    i10n:
    - for the GUI OK
    - for the dissectors not OK
    - if someone wants to do it: don't stop him or her

I work on this topic with qtshark.
I will send a patch soon with i10n support of qtshark (with French translations !)
If you want some help, my wife does freelance English->French
translation; I could probably convince her to help out.  (She used to be
a developer, too, but I'm quite sure she'd rebel against the idea of
actual coding, though!)