Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Meeting minutes from (pre)FOSDEM meeting / packet-x11.c

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2012 17:27:31 -0500
Joerg Mayer wrote:
As some people met in Brussels on the eve of FOSDEM and talked about Wireshark,
here are some notes on what was talked about. We just don't want to leave anyone
out on what was talked about.

As usual: These are personal opinions etc, nothing is set in stone....
[...]
packet-x11.c:
- Copy the required includes into wireshark sources dissectors/x11/

By "includes" does this mean all the xcbproto and mesa files that are required to rebuild the X11 dissector? The whole Mesa tree (of which I have no clue how much we need) is (was) like 53 Mb. I suppose we could try to pull out only what we need, but... Seems like a bunch of work for a benefit I don't see [yet].