Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] ss7 traces

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 14:29:54 -0500
Jagadish venepalli wrote:
Dear Team,

I want to learn the ss7 protocol traces and ISDN traces through wireshark, can u send me theany document regarding this.

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you want some SS7 traces? There are some in the SIGTRAN section on the SampleCaptures page:

http://wiki.wireshark.org/SampleCaptures

If you want information about SS7 support, the wiki has some pages about that, too. A basic starting place:

http://wiki.wireshark.org/SS7