Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Can't build QtShark on Windows

From: hsivank <hsivank@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 16:34:13 +0100
You should link against Portaudio.
Add in QtShark.pro something like :
LIBS += -L$${WIRESHARK_LIB_DIR}/portaudio_v19_2/lib/ -lportaudio

or Maybe you can undef HAVE_LIBPORTAUDIO

H.sivank

Le 24 janv. 2012 à 16:15, Anders Broman a écrit :

Hi,
When I try to build QtShark on windows it whines about not beeing able to find include file
#include <portaudio.h> in main.cpp
adding     $${WIRESHARK_LIB_DIR}/portaudio_v19_2/include in QtShark.pro
I get errors

main.obj:-1: error: LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _Pa_GetVersionText referenced in function "void __cdecl get_gui_compiled_info(struct _GString *)" (?get_gui_compiled_info@@YAXPAU_GString@@@Z)

Ideas?
Regards