Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 40644: /trunk/epan/dissectors/ /trun

From: Tony Trinh <tony19@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 16:46:23 -0500
On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 4:12 PM, Maynard, Chris <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I guess I can use notepad++ from now on for this type of editing, but if you've got any ideas as to how to get it work under cygwin, that would be appreciated.
Thanks.
- Chris

I think I know what the problem is: the ugly default font of Cygwin's command window (which I presume you're using) doesn't support the required charset. Right-click the title bar of your Cygwin window, choose "Properties > Font", and select "Consolas" or "Lucida Console".