Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 40644: /trunk/epan/dissectors/ /trun

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 15:08:58 -0500

Now it displays as follows for me:
????? ????????          <DXDragon [AT] yandex.ru>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this email message is intended only for use of the intended recipient. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender by replying to this email.  Thank you.