Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Building plugins for both win32 & win64

From: Teto <mattator@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 18:16:53 +0100
I am very eager to know the answer since I am currently fighting to build both.
I don't know how I did it but in fact, I 've got 2 folders:
-wireshark-win32-lib
-wireshark-win64-lib

I think I have built correctly all libs in the 2 directories, but
whenever I try compiling wireshark in 32 bits (set
WIRESHARK_TARGET_PLATFORM=win32 within a x86 visual command prompt),
I've got this error:

"inffas32.obj : fatal error LNK1112: module machine type 'X86'
conflicts with target machine type 'x64'"

I've got no pb compiling into 64bits. (I call vcvars64bits,set
WIRESHARK_TARGET_PLATFORM=win64).

any help/doc on this could be useful.