Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark Crashes When Wireshark Flow Graph window is "CANCELLED

From: James Burnie <james.burnie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 21:03:56 +0000

H.W: Intel core i7; 8G RAM etc…

Windows Version: 7 64 Bit; patched current as of e-mail date

Wireshark Version: 1.6.5

Issue: Wireshark Crashes When Wireshark Flow Graph window is "CANCELLED" before closing the "Graph Analysis Window"

Steps to Produce Issue

1.       Apply some filter to a captured trace file

2.       Select Statistics;Flow Graph

3.       Click OK in Flow Graph Window

4.       Wait for Graph Analysis window to open

5.       Click “Cancel” in Flow Graph window

6.       Observe that you get this window

7.       Click Cancel; wireshark exits.

Regards…

jb