Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Registering a bug with Wireshark
From: Tony Trinh <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 10:41:30 -0500
Create an account by following the directions at  https://bugs.wireshark.org/bugzilla/createaccount.cgi.

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 8:07 AM, Nitin Kalra <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi  Wireshark,

I have found an issue with a packet which I am capturing through Wireshark, for this I’m trying to register a bug. But failing to do so I get username/password is not registered for Bugzilla.

Please let me know how to register a case of raise a case with Wireshark development team.

Thanks

Nitin Kalra