Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Buildbot status (Ubuntu-10.04-x64)

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 18:33:38 +0100
The biuldbot Ubuntu-10.04-x64 is not doing anything and hasn't for two days.
Pinging works, triggering a build doesn't work. I tried to stop the current
build (although it doesn't look like there is one going on) but the system
requested a password to do that - and I'm not aware that I have such a password.

Can someone who has the necessary permissions please take a look (or let me
know how to do it myself)?

Thanks
    Joerg