Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark ABI stability 1.6.4 -> 1.6.5

Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 15:59:48 +0000 (UTC)
Balint Reczey <balint.reczey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote in news:4F0ED7C6.2030604@xxxxxxxxxxxx:

> I have updated the ABI compatibility report here:
> http://rbalint.cs.bme.hu/ws-ABI-1.6.4-1.6.5/
Interesting report.
The version numbers in the report are 1.1.0 and 1.1.1, what looks a bit
strange. But the topic indiactes that 1.6.4 and 1.6.5 is investigated.

What tool did you used and can it also be used to check DLLs? Does it
investigate the source files or are the binaries touch too?

> If you don't use ZigBee related #define-s, you will be fine.
That's good (for me).