Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark ABI stability 1.6.4 -> 1.6.5

From: Balint Reczey <balint.reczey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 21:08:19 +0100
Hi,

I have run tools/git-compare-abis.sh on latest master-1.6 (wireshark-1.6.4-21-ga6c3642).

The ABI is almost totally stable [1], which is very good sign for plugin developers and for anyone using Wireshark's libraries. :-)

There is only a minor incompatibility in packet-zbee-zcl.h caused by changed constants, which could be fixed by not backporting r40133.

Cheers,
Balint

[1]: http://rbalint.cs.bme.hu/ws-ABI-1.6.4-1.6.5/