Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Problem with tools/win-setup.sh

From: "Weir, Alan" <AWeir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 08:20:20 -0600
In my case I had a collection of "tools" that I had acquired over the years (some as far back as the MKS toolkit!!) that were in my path and so were hiding the recently installed Cygwin versions - so yes, checking the required tools reside in the expected location would have highlighted my issue immediately.