Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Problem with tools/win-setup.sh

From: "Weir, Alan" <AWeir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 19:39:12 -0600
Hi Ed,

When running "nmake -f makefile.nmake verify_tools" the message:

	ERROR: The contents of C:\wireshark-win32-libs\current_tag.txt is (unknown).
	It should be 2011-06-27.

Is emitted even though the file exists and contains the correct text.

If I ignore the error and run "nmake -f makefile.nmake verify_tools" then a new folder "C:\cygdrive\c\wireshark-win32-libs\gtk2" is created and the "C:\ wireshark-win32-libs" folder is not populated.

The cygwin version is the latest - bash version 4.1.10

The error can be reproduced on both WIN XP SP2 and WIN2K8R2

Alan