Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 40321: /trunk/ /trunk/epan/: base64.

From: Gisle Vanem <gvanem@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 15:48:30 +0100
"Gerald Combs" <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Checked in in r40378. At the present time you must compile the main
sources using CMake, then compile the Qt code using Qt Creator. More
information can be found in doc/README.qt.

I've built Qt-GUI using MSVC2010. Looks rather simple now, but good
job! Only offline capture works for me now. See:
 http://home.broadpark.no/~gvanem/misc/wireshark-qt.png

But, the LFLAGS in the generated makefile contains a '-subsystem:windows'. (so I guess main() is defined in qtmain.lib?). This causes "wireshark -h" to output nothing. Do we need to use the create-console-kludge as in gtk/main.c still? Using '-subsystem:console' works for me.
Is there an option to insert this into QtShark.pro?

--gv