Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] wishlist: HIPv2 and RFC 6028 HIP dissector

From: "Vidal Meca, Paco" <francisco.vidal.meca@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 10:11:17 +0000

Hi all,

I’ve been checking the wishlist in the Wireshark wiki, and I’d like to ask if there’s the possibility to add support for HIPv2 ( draft-ietf-hip-rfc5201-bis-07 - http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-hip-rfc5201-bis-07 ) TLV dissector and RFC 6028 ( HIP Multi-Hop Routing Extension - http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6028 ) given that the TLVs specified in those documents are not supported by the current revision in the SVN server.

Regards,

Francisco.