Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Help!

From: "Fernandez, Joe" <jfernandez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 10:02:15 -0500

Hi there,

I found your details online and thought you might be able to help me. I’m working on the next e-zine for SearchNetworking.co.uk, which is focused on Next Generation Network Management.

I wonder if you could help me with the piece. We want users to tell us about their experiences with Wireshark or any other next generation management system. The case study can be about EITHER cloud/virtualization networking management OR 40/100 Gigabit networking and management.

Your experience looked like a good fit so I hope you can help me. Let me know your thoughts.

Best

Joe

Joe Fernandez | TechTarget Ltd

News Editor, Networking Media Group (http://searchnetworking.techtarget.co.uk/)