Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Fwd: [FOSDEM] Dates for FOSDEM 2012: 4 & 5 February

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 13:19:14 -0800
On 12/4/11 11:56 AM, Jakub Zawadzki wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 03:53:27PM -0700, Gerald Combs wrote:
>> On 10/27/11 1:07 AM, Martin Kaiser wrote:
>>>
>>> Should we register at
>>>
>>> http://fosdem.org/2012/call_for_devrooms
>>
>> I placed a request a few weeks ago. Some of the core developers and I
>> were planning to attend and the rest of the developer community is
>> welcome to join us.
>
> Looking at http://fosdem.org/2012/devrooms_for_2012 I assume we haven't got one?

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you on this. We don't have a
devroom, but we might be able to find a spot in one of the existing
rooms. Alternatively I might be able to reserve a conference room at a
nearby hotel.

I realize it's now short notice, but can anyone interested in meeting at
FOSDEM send an email to -dev or to me directly with the dates you can
attend? The main event is February 4 and 5 in Brussels, but we could
also meet on the 3rd or 6th if that's more convenient.
http://fosdem.org/2012/