Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Deteccting minor version at compile time for plugin

From: "Colin Helliwell" <colin.helliwell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 20:30:19 -0000

I’ve developed a number of dissector plugins, and I’m now moving them across from 1.4.x to 1.6.x – this needs some minor code changes because of function renaming in the Wireshark source between those two versions.

Is there a mechanism already built into the build structure to detect the minor version at compile time?

Thanks.