Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] for error on verify tools installed for Wireshark developmen

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 13:43:51 +0100
Hi,

Use a real minus sign, don't just copy/paste from a manual.

Thanks,
Jaap

On 2011-12-07 16:35, Song, Yuyin wrote:

All,

I am new to Whireshark development. I have installed all tools and
Wireshark development version. When I verify all tools installed using
command "nmake -f Makefile.nmake verify_tools".
I got the error message "namke: fatal error U1073: don't konw hpw to
make '-f' ". What is the problem? how to fix it? Please advise. Thanks.

Eugene