Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] N in 1 packets

From: Akos Vandra <axos88@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 13:51:15 +0100
Oops, pressed the send button by accident.

The missing wireshark error is:

Invalid capture filter "" for interface trace1!
That string isn't a valid capture filter (unknown data link type 292).
See the User's guide for a description of the capture filter syntax.

Also, here's a syntax of what I've acheived this far:
http://sem.sch.bme.hu/~akos/Screenshot-1.png

And here you can find my not-so-pretty code, it has to be cleaned up a
lot, right now I am in the phase "hmm... let's see if that will
work..." :)
http://pastebin.com/fVnrEfpr

Regards,
  Ákos Vandra