Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Console Window option moved?

From: Akos Vandra <axos88@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 13:06:38 +0100
Hi!

I can find references to a console window within wireshark that could
be used to debug dumpcap, but I cannot find the option on the place it
is supposed to be.
In the wireshark tips it sais that it should be under
edit->preferences->user interface, but it's nowhere to be found.
I am using the trunk version. Has it been moved somewhere? I cannot
find on any tab in edit->preferences.

Regards,
  Ákos Vandra