Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Adding a new data source

From: Akos Vandra <axos88@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 18:40:35 +0100
So in order to support a new data source only libpcap should be
modified? I have no experience with it, so I'm not sure how wireshark
and libpcap are interfaced... Does libpcap offer a list of available
capture source for wireshark, so it can use a new capture source
without any modification to wireshark?

In this case the libpcap developers would be more able to help me get started...

Regards,
  Ákos Vandra