Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] tap_queue_packet() simple question

From: Chris Maynard <Chris.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 04:47:43 +0000 (UTC)
Some taps, such as tap-comparestat.c and tap-rtp-common.c, make use of
pinfo->iphdrlen, so shouldn't tap_queue_packet() be called *after* all the pinfo
data is assigned by the dissector?

I had already changed this to be the case for IPv4 (see line 2079), but I just
found the same thing in IPv6 (line 1976), so now I just want to be sure I'm
doing this right, or maybe there's some reason this wasn't being done for both
of them?  Thanks.

- Chris