Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] using named pipes in 1.7.0 dev build

Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 18:36:00 -0600
hi,

I am using wireshark 1.7 dev build and I want to capture from a named pipe. Earlier versions had a option to type the pipe name in
the box next to "Capture interface" from the Capture options. But 1.7 doest have this and it just lists the list of interfaces to captures from (which doesnt have the pipe name).

I tried to start wireshark with command line option -i pipe name but it didnt listen to the pipe, but just went to the regular start up mode where
we can select the interfaces.

Could some one pls tell me how to capture from a pipe in wireshark 1.7.0.

Thanks
Vijay