Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Debugging on Windows

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 00:07:33 +0100
On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 12:59:03 +0100, Andreas Sikkema wrote:
Hi,

After being away for close to 10 years I finally have a need for a new protocol dissector so I started developing again. I've got one working, but since I don't have access to Visual Studio anymore, I downloaded the
Express version. I'm assuming Microsoft thinks its debugger is secret
sauce, are there any alternatives?

He Andreas,

Ook weer terug bij Ethe^H^H^H^HWireshark? Goed hoor. :)
Ik ben nog steeds bezig met de PBC^H^H^H NP^H^H NECU versie.

<click>
Sorry guys, I took over the company stuff from him 10 years ago.

Thanks,
Jaap