Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Debugging on Windows

From: "Helge Kruse" <Helge.Kruse-nospam@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 16:36:07 +0100
Andreas,
Sounds like you compile for Microsoft Windows.
The config.nmake provides several opportunities for development environment. Which compiler version do you prefer? (2005,2008,2010)

I use the "professional" version of VC, so I have no problem with a debugger. I didn't think that the express versions come without a debugger. Probably there is a debugger in the Windows SDK, but this should match your compiler version.

Helge

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andreas Sikkema" <h323@xxxxxxxxxx>