Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Looking for a Wireshark Plugin Tool Developer?

From: Helge Kruse <Helge.Kruse-nospam@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 21:35:32 +0100
Am 10.11.2011 18:07, schrieb Jason Saham:
I am looking for a consultant that can help us develop some Wireshark plugins that can read our port and time stamping data from our network products.
If you know or anyone or yourself interested please feel free to contact me directly.

Can you send details?
- Should you plug-in be a DLL for Windows or a shared library for a Unix-like operating system?
- If it's for Windows, which compiler do you need to support?
- Is it a protocol based on UDP or TCP?
- Can you provide some details about the protocol?

Kind regards,
Helge