Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Looking for a Wireshark Plugin Tool Developer?

From: Jason Saham <jason.saham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 17:07:48 +0000

I am looking for a consultant that can help us develop some Wireshark plugins that can read our port and time stamping data from our network products.

If you know or anyone or yourself interested please feel free to contact me directly.

Thanks,

Jason Saham

Corporate Recruiting & Human Resources

VSS Monitoring, Inc.

1850 Gateway Drive, 5th Floor

San Mateo, CA 94404

+ 1.650.645.6747 direct

+ 1.650.697.8770 main

+ 1.650.697.8779 fax

jason.vss | SkypeID

jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.vssmonitoring.com/

Silicon Valley, USA | Tokyo, Japan | Beijing, China

VSS Monitoring’s Distributed Traffic Capture Systems™ fundamentally improve price-performance

and network analyzer efficiency, as well as increase network visibility and reduce response times.

Only VSS Monitoring offers a single vendor total traffic capture solution, encompassing small

deployments requiring basic network taps, through large, complex deployments with multiple

monitoring solutions that become highly leveraged through its unique distributed systems.

Confidentiality Statement: This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying this message and delete this e-mail immediately.