Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark Dissection Flow Graph

From: Jaasiel Walter <jaasiel90@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 09:26:08 +0100
Hey there,

I wrote my own dissection. Everything works fine.
But if I want to take a look at Statistics -> Flow Graph, there is only the name of my Dissection shown (and of course TCP communication ).
What do I have to do to display Request/Response and other information on the dissector at the Flow Graph window?
I thought it could be tap and tap listener and then produce some stat-tree info.
However, I used the developers manual to create a tap, but it does not work...

Thanks for your help,
Jaasiel